Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Topic 6:Attendance and Timeliness

Topic Six: Attendance and Timeliness
Task 3:
Discuss a variety of ways you can implement time management into your daily life.
First by waking up at the time you set your alarm, then by doing all that you need to do.

What would you do if you became overwhelmed with obligations?
You just see what you can get done with quicker.

Task 4:
This has been a great experience for me. I enjoyed every moment of it, it has taught me a lot. Today was a good day, we getting ready to move to a new build and so we packing everything up. I think this is a great thing by having a day care in the school it gives young mothers a chance to finish up.

1 comment:

  1. 16/20 points. A bit short. I agree about th day care being a great resource.

    ReplyDelete