Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Attitude

Attitude
Task 2:
1. My attitude is positive but it really depends on what the situation is about in my life at the moment. I was tough not to handle things in a bad way because it can make the situation worse unless you have to. Having a good attitude can make your day better.
2. My attitude on the regular is good I work in the Day Care because I love babies and children. I don’t feel that I need to work on that because I love my job and what I do I enjoy it.
3. The attitudes of other really don’t influence me it’s just the people that are close to me. I’ve learned that you have and attitude of your own you control what you do and how you act.
Task 3:
My job is very important to me I love children and what I do. The experience I have doing this is the best. I’m learning more and more each and everyday. Early child hood development is very important you get to see how children just pick up so much and learn different things. They learn songs, how to read, how to share, count numbers, colors, and more.
This is a great experience.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree that your attitude is usually very bright, but when you are having a bad day, you keep to yourself. I am so happy that you are enjoying your experience at the day care. I love little ones, too!

    Good post. The paragraphs could be longer, but you answered the questions. Some small writing errors that I can help you fix for maximum points. As is for topic 9 34/40 points.

    ReplyDelete